Advertisement

Main Ad

How to write a cover letter ? For Second semester Calicut University students (Writing for Academics and Professional Success)

 Sample cover letter  for the post of an assistant professor

Name:

Address:

Email ID:

Date:

Sir,

It gives me great pleasure to apply for the post of an Assistant Professor in English language and literature at Christ College Irinjalakkuda and begin my academic career. I have an abiding, passionate and almost obsessive interest in English language in general and Literature in particular.

I have gained Ph.D in Calicut University and cleared National eligibility test with JRF in 2018. While pursuing research I also worked as a guest faculty in the department of English, Calicut University. Beyond my academic excellence, I am an effective communicator; I can explain any complicated theories, terms and concepts in a comprehensible manner.

I would be happy to attend the interview at any time.

I am deeply indebted for your kindness and attention in considering me for this position. I hope that as we move forward through the hiring process, I will be given an opportunity to demonstrate my value as a faculty.

I would be honoured to have a place at your reputed institution.

Yours Sincerely

Name

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments