Advertisement

Main Ad

Activities for UG students

 

Identify these lines 

 

      1. Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard

       Are sweeter

 

  2. Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought.

 

  3. All the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand.

 

    4. All human things are subject to decay,

    And, when Fate summons, monarchs must obey:

 

    5. What immortal hand or eye, 

    Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

 

     6. When my mother died I was very  young,

   And my father sold me while yet my tongue

   Could scarcely cry " 'weep! 'weep! 'weep! 'weep!"

   So your chimneys I sweep & in soot I sleep.

 

 7. If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?

 

     8. That I might drink, and leave the world unseen,

    And with thee fade away into the forest dim:

    Fade far away, dissolve, and quite forget 

 

 
 9. And every fair from fair sometime declines,
   By chance or nature’s changing course untrimm'd;

 

 

 

  Identify these characters

 

1. Joe Keller

2. Mephistopheles

3. Hester Prynne

4. Daneil de Bosola

5. Houyhnhnms

6. Friday

7. Michael Henchard

 

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments