Advertisement

Main Ad

Telephoning in English

 

 Hisham bought a Mobile phone from MyG Digitals last month, but it's getting overheat while on use. He calls the customer care service support. scan through their conversation and marks the expressions specific to the Telephoning in English.

 

            

 

Navya : Thanks for calling ‘MyG Digital’ customer care. Its Navya here. Please let me know who is on the other end?

 

Hisham : It’s Hisham speaking. I bought a mobile phone from your store last month, and I am having problems with it. I want to know how can I get it repaired. 

 

Navya : please hold on. Let me connect you to the service department.

 

Hari: Hello. This is Hari from the service department. How can I help you?

 

Hisham : I bought a Samsung mobile phone from MyG Digitals last month, but it always getting overheat while using, especially while accessing internet.

 

Hari : I’m afraid the network is bad here. Did you say ‘overheating’?

 

Hisham : yes, exactly. It is getting overheat. I am not able to use it for my essential needs. 

 

Hari : I would suggest you to avoid using the device while on charge. Also reduce excessive usages.

 

Hisham : I don’t use the device while on charge  and unnecessarily.

 

Hari : could you please tell me the model number?

 

Hisham : It’s Samsung Galaxy A52 5GE2AF.

 

Hari : I beg your pardon. Could you please repeat the model number?

 

Hisham : it’s okay. No problem. Samsung Galaxy A52 5GE2AF. Did you get it ?

 

Hari :  Yeah. Thanks. I hope you know the standard warranty covers only a year. Let me run through the purchase records and see if it is still under warranty…

Sorry to keep you waiting. You are still under cover. A technician shall come to you by the next Wednesday.

 

Hisham : That will be great! Thank you very much.

 

Hari: Welcome . Is there anything else I can do for you?

 

Hisham : That’s all I need. Thank you. Bye

 

Hari : Bye. Have a nice day

TELEPHONING | Language Courses | Course Finder

Post a Comment

0 Comments