Advertisement

Main Ad

Write a formal letter to the managing director of a company, applying for the post of a sales manager

 

Name

Address

Your Email Address

Your Phone Number

Date

 

Recipient's Name & Designation

Name of Academic Institution

Institution's Address

Sir,

 

With reference to the description mentioned in the advertisement posted over LinkedIn website on 6th July 2021, I am delighted to apply for the post of Sales Manager for your company. I believe that I would be the best fit for the job.

Working with the team for the common goal gives me pleasure. I have experience in the field of Sales for ten years. I strongly believe that I have competencies required to do the job well that include patience, hard work and ability of customer persuasion, and I assure that my abilities are not restricted to the above.

Enclosed is my resume, which provides more detailed information about my qualifications and professional background. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss how my skills and experiences align with your institution's goals and how I can contribute to your continued success. Please feel free to contact me at [Your Email Address] or [Your Phone Number] to schedule an interview at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for considering my application. I am excited about the possibility of joining your team and contributing to the academic excellence for which [Name of Academic Institution] is renowned.

 

Sincerely,

 

Your Name

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments