Advertisement

Main Ad

Transactions : Module 4 - Speaking Skills

 

Sounding very polite

Could you please explain the topic

Please have a seat

Could I ask you a doubt?

Would you lend me your pen

Would you mind carrying my bag for a while?

May I use your mobile phone?

 

Asking for an opinion

What is your opinion about having lunch now?

Do you have any views on conducting seminar next week?

How do you feel about letting the students use mobile phone in the campus?

What’s your position on starting classes at 10.00 am?

 

Giving strong opinion

I firmly believe in Law and order

I am certainly convinced that you are right.

 

Expressing regrets

I wish I had come to your party

I should have come to your party

I could have come to your marriage.

 

Offering help

Is there anything I can do for you?

Can/may I help you?

What can I do for you?

Can I give you a hand?

 

Making suggestion

Why don’t we go for a picnic?

You could share your feelings

I suggest or think you should do it

It might be better to reach early

 

Encouraging a person

Good effort, you are on the right track

I am so proud of you,  keep it up

Believe in yourself and follow your dreams

Come on, stay strong you can do it

 

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments